Re: Postgres 11 release notes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Rowley
Subject Re: Postgres 11 release notes
Date
Re: Postgres 11 release notes  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 15 May 2018 at 08:28, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>         Consistently return <literal>NaN</literal> for
>         on older platforms (Dang Minh Huong)

While I'm not in favour of removing Dang's credit here, technically
this patch was Tom's. The code added in float.c by Dang's patch
(61b200e2f) was effectively reverted by 6bdf1303.  Dang's regression
tests remain, so should also be credited along with Tom.