Re: Is there any way to get pgadmin4-v3 to work on a non-gnome linux platform - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Cherio
Subject Re: Is there any way to get pgadmin4-v3 to work on a non-gnome linux platform
Date
List pgadmin-support
It has no issues running in xfce. I did a standard python wheel set up on 2 xfce workstations. It runs in Chrome well. As often happens it had issues converting configuration from the previous version but has no issues specific to graphic environment.

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 6:15 AM Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie> wrote:
On 06/06/18 06:08, Darren Duncan wrote:
> On 2018-06-05 11:05 AM, Mike Martin wrote:
>> Hi
>> I have hit a brick wall trying to run pgadmin4-v3 on my Linux box
>> running xfce. It insists on a gnome-specific chrome/firefox extension,
>> which then insists on a running copy of gnome shell
>
> That seems strange to me.  I thought PgAdmin4-v3 ran in stock web
> browsers without needing any browser extensions. -- Darren Duncan

I run it in Firefox 60 on KDE (Debian 8) without any extensions.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie