Re: installation problem with postgres password - Mailing list pgsql-general

From KOTa
Subject Re: installation problem with postgres password
Date
List pgsql-general
thanks!

that solved a problem. i used my own account.

but it does not seem to be a limitation in number of accounts. because
i can create new account, but without password. the problem comes out
when i try to add password to it.