Re: installation problem with postgres password - Mailing list pgsql-general

From KOTa
Subject Re: installation problem with postgres password
Date
List pgsql-general
thank, this is a good idea.

1. i created account "postgres"
2. i tried to create a password for it, but got the same error message
3. i tried to run postgres installation with  --serviceaccount option,
but can't figure out a way to do it in win 7. (i tried to do it as i
did in win XP - from command prompt, or creating shortcut with option
included, but win 7 did't allow it)