Re: PG Admin 4.28 is crashing while viewing 10M row data - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: PG Admin 4.28 is crashing while viewing 10M row data
Date
Re: PG Admin 4.28 is crashing while viewing 10M row data  (dbatoCloud Solution <dbatocloud17@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-admin

On Sunday, November 22, 2020, Sachin Kumar <sachinkumaras@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Expert,
I am updating 10 Million records using COPY command in a table, the table is updated in a minute, but when I am trying to view all row. PGadmin 4.28 which I am using in chrome is getting crashed. I tried it 4 times and it crashed 3 times. After viewing this 10M row the other queries are very running slow.
is there any process to clear the buffer in PGAdmin or process through which the quey in PGAdmin runs at its normal speed?
Please guide me on how to fix this issue.

Stop and restart the program?

What do you hope to do with 10M full records displayed on screen (even if pagination is involved...)?

David J.