Re: DROP relation IF EXISTS Docs and Tests - Bug Fix - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: DROP relation IF EXISTS Docs and Tests - Bug Fix
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 3:30 AM Ibrar Ahmed <ibrar.ahmad@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Mar 9, 2021 at 9:01 PM David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> wrote:
On 3/9/21 10:08 AM, David G. Johnston wrote:

> On Tuesday, March 9, 2021, David Steele <david@pgmasters.net
> <mailto:david@pgmasters.net>> wrote:
>
>     Further, I think we should close this entry at the end of the CF if
>     it does not attract committer interest. Tom is not in favor of the
>     patch and it appears Alexander decided not to commit it.
>
> Pavel re-reviewed it and was fine with ready-to-commit so that status
> seems fine.

Ah yes, that was my mistake.

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net

The status of the patch is "Need Review" which was previously "Ready for Committer ''. After @David G
and @David Steele comments, it's not clear whether it should be "Read for commit" or "Need Review".

I changed it to Ready to Commit based on the same logic as my reply to David quoted above.

David J.