Re: PostgreSql Doubts - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: PostgreSql Doubts
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 7:17 AM, aluka raju <alukaraju2894@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello ,

1) We are building an application where it needs a SQL engine to process the data. We are evaluating whether to use postgreSQL along with the foreign data wrappers. Can you please help us in letting know if postgreSQL can be used in embedded mode.

2) We want to have SQLEngine component also embedded into our application.

please help me.

​PostgreSQL is a standalone server - it cannot be embedded.

I don't understand #2 (what is SQLEngine?) but I suspect the above answer covers it as well.

David J.