Re: [SQL] Regarding RDS postgresql instance - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: [SQL] Regarding RDS postgresql instance
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 11:28 AM, Mallela, Anil <anil.mallela@emc.com> wrote:

I would required to create empty data directory on Amazon RDS PostgreSQL instance for my application

Thanks,

Anil.

​As has been said I'm doubtful that RDS is a valid platform for your application if this is one of your requirements.  If you insist on sticking with RDS the PostgreSQL lists for SQL and ODBC are hardly an appropriate place to discuss it.  Dedicated RDS forums are the most appropriate followed by -general if you want to elicit others opinions.  RDS uses PostgreSQL but is a very specialized animal.

David J.