Re: User defined table is not present in postgresql. - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: User defined table is not present in postgresql.
Date
List pgsql-admin
On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 2:35 AM, MAJUMDER, SAYAN <sayan.a.majumder@capgemini.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am new to postgres and presently migrating from sql server to postgres and facing some problems. Kindly help me with this.

We have user defined table in sql server, I am unable to find the same in postgres. Postgres have the concept of Types but

The problem is I cannot set the default value of a column in Types available in postgres. I will be highly obliged if you solve me through

This.

​Um...

CREATE TABLE ... ?

David J.​