Re: BUG #13860: Duplicated primary key - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: BUG #13860: Duplicated primary key
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 3:34 PM, <baso10dev@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bug reference:      13860
> Logged by:          baso10
> Email address:      baso10dev@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.4.5
> Operating system:   Debian 4.9.2-10 64-bit
>
> Table has duplicated values in primary key column.
>
> I have a table A.
> I have created table B that inherits table A.
>
> After playing around I noticed there are duplicate keys in table A

=E2=80=8BPlease ponder for a moment how anyone would be able to help you so=
lely
based upon the information you've provided.

If you need help figuring out what other information you should supply
please read the following.

=E2=80=8Bhttp://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/bug-reporting.html

David J.