Re: Doc comments on unsupported versions - Mailing list pgsql-www

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: Doc comments on unsupported versions
Date
List pgsql-www
On Sunday, February 18, 2018, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

> On Feb 18, 2018, at 5:42 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>
> On 2/16/18 16:02, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> The doc comment form is linked from all doc pages, and while most submissions
>> are from supported versions there are sometimes reports coming in from old
>> versions.
>
> Has anything changed about this recently?  It seems like we are getting
> a lot more comments from old versions now.

I’ve noticed more document comments too. I don’t have the numbers, butIt
may just mean that we have more people reading the docs :-)

Staying on the tangent, I concur but it also seems like some (maybe half...) that I see are responses where I never saw the original hit my inbox.

David J.