Re: Submitting to this list - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: Submitting to this list
Date
List pgsql-general
Responded to the separately cross-posted version on -www...in short this is not a big reporting list and doesn't need the same rules or expectations.  Assume agnostic o/s and current release then deal with variations as they are needed.

David J.