Re: BUG #18565: Job finishes successfully but reruns unwanted!!! - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: BUG #18565: Job finishes successfully but reruns unwanted!!!
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Aug 1, 2024 at 12:43 PM PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      18565
Logged by:          Arash Masroor
Email address:      arashmasr@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 16.3
Operating system:   Windows Server 21H2,Linux Ubuntu 22.04

Hi,
I have a pgagent instance installed on Windows and Linux.
In both platforms I created one Job and multiple Job steps. It starts at the
time scheduled and finishes successfully.
But reruns again and again.

This would be more effectively addressed to the pgagent community, not the core project, which has no responsibility or access to this third-party project.

David J.