Re: Any community members in Phoenix, AZ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: Any community members in Phoenix, AZ?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 4:14 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
Folks,

We have a Postgres meetup we have been trying to get off the ground in Phoenix:

https://www.meetup.com/Phoenix-Postgres/

We could use some help with facilities and speakers. Do we have any locals down there on this list? It would be great to get a team together to help with this newer meetup. We are having lots of success with organization of multiple groups but boots on the ground is always the hardest of the variables to solve for.

​I'm in the extreme South East area, Queen Creek / San Tan Valley.  I'm more likely to be in a chair than at the podium though.

David J.​