Re: Key management with tests - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: Key management with tests
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 2:59 PM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 4:47 PM Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> If people want changes, I need to hear about it here.  I have address
> everything people have mentioned in these threads so far.

That does not match my perception of the situation.

Looking at the Commitfest there are three authors and no reviewers.  Given the previous incident at minimum each of the people in the Commitfest should add their approval to commit this patch to this thread.  And while committers get some leeway, in this case having a non-author review and sign-off on it being ready-to-commit seems like it should be required.

David J.