Re: [BUGS] BUG #14640: text mode installation still send X11 requests - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #14640: text mode installation still send X11 requests
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 8:32 AM, <ehoffman@videotron.ca> wrote:

Bug reference:      14640
Logged by:          Eric Hoffman
Email address:      ehoffman@videotron.ca
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.2
Operating system:   Linux

I'm installing PostgreSQL (on Linux) from a SSH terminal (SSH client
terminal under Windows).  So, I install the package using the "--mode text"
option.

​This is a bug reporting mailing list for the PostgreSQL database server​.  The server does not have any GUI components.  The project itself also does not maintain any installers but supports only source code compilation.

You will need to contact the provider of your installation executable directly and put this report to them.

David J.