Re: BUG #14334: vacuumdb.c build failure on openbsd - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From jungle Boogie
Subject Re: BUG #14334: vacuumdb.c build failure on openbsd
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 26 September 2016 at 21:09, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wr=
ote:
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> jungle Boogie wrote:
>> >
>> > Your patch works!!
>> >
>> > You probably made the patch on a Windows system because there were ^M
>> > characters but I copied your three lines to vacuumdb.c and recompiled.
>
>> Anyway thanks for following up.  I will push this, probably tomorrow.
>
> It took me a few more days than I intended, which meant this missed
> 9.6.0, but it's out now.

I don't know what the will mean in terms of the OpenBSD package/port
of it, but I'll let the maintainer know that it's now patched in
Postgres.

By the way, I updated to Postgres' master and installed without
problems. Thanks for quickly patching it!
I haven't forgotten about the buildfarm!

Best,
sean

> --
> =C3=81lvaro Herrera                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/