Re: POWA tool - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ramesh T
Subject Re: POWA tool
Date
List pgsql-general
How to include pg_stat_statements in postgres.conf.powa is need it.

any help..

thanks,

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 11:51 PM, Ramesh T <rameshparnanditech@gmail.com> wrote:
yes,

in my postgres.conf pg_stat_statements is not their  needs powa is released 19 aug.

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 10:17 PM, Raghu Ram <raghuchennuru@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 10:08 PM, Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie> wrote:

On 20/08/2014 16:41, Ramesh T wrote:
> Hello,
>
>              when i ran  following query,
>               postgres=# SELECT * FROM pg_stat_statements;
>

>               ERROR:  relation "pg_stat_statements" does not exist
>               LINE 1: SELECT * FROM pg_stat_statements;
>

> i need to install POWA..i got powa.zip
>  please let me know how to install POWA.ZIP for my postgres using putty
> tool ..

are you referring below Tool ?

PoWA is PostgreSQL Workload Analyzer that gathers performance stats and provides real-time charts and graph to help monitor and tune your PostgreSQL servers. It is similar to Oracle AWR or SQL Server MDW.

Thanks & Regards
Raghu Ram