Re: Default MacOS Username Database - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Dan Smith
Subject Re: Default MacOS Username Database
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hello Joe,

I'm certainly not an authority on the app, but, have used it.  I believe it is just providing the user name database as a developer quick start (place to create ddl outside of system database).

If I remember correctly, it can safely be removed and/or new databases can be created but you may have to adjust configuration for the quick launch shortcuts for psql or similar.

Best regards,

Dan Smith