Re: patch: Allow \dd to show constraint comments - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Kupershmidt
Subject Re: patch: Allow \dd to show constraint comments
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 11:38 PM, Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy@gmail.com> wrote:

> Updated patch attached, along with a revised SQL script to make
> testing easier. I can add this to the next CF.
>
> Note, there is a separate thread[1] with just the psql changes broken
> out, if it's helpful to consider the psql changes separately from
> pg_comments. I do need to update the patch posted there with this
> latest set of changes.

The psql changes mentioned above have been committed, so the only
piece remaining is the pg_comments view. I did some light touching up
of the changes in catalogs.sgml: clarify that 'objoid' comes from
either pg_description or pg_shdescription, and try to use periods a
bit more consistently.

Rebased and updated patch attached.

Josh

Attachment