Re: patch: Allow \dd to show constraint comments - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Kupershmidt
Subject Re: patch: Allow \dd to show constraint comments
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 12:15 PM, Merlin Moncure <mmoncure@gmail.com> wrote:
> Patch applies clean, does what it is supposed to do, and matches other
> conventions in describe.c  Passing to committer.   pg_comments may be
> a better way to go, but that is a problem for another day...

Thanks for the review, and sorry for my tardiness in getting back into
this thread. Since the describe.c patch is already written and
reviewed, I agree it's worthwhile to commit, even though the
pg_comments patch aims to stomp on this approach. (pg_comments might
need some further baking time..)

Josh