Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #7873: pg_restore --clean tries to drop tables that don't exist - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Kupershmidt
Subject Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #7873: pg_restore --clean tries to drop tables that don't exist
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 5:38 PM, Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy@gmail.com> wrote:
> Also, Pavel, this patch is still listed as 'Needs Review' in the CF
> app, but I haven't seen a response to the concerns in my last message.

It looks like this patch has been imported into the 2013-11 CF [1] and
marked "Needs Review". I looked at the version of the patch pointed to
in that CF entry back in July, and noted [2] several problems that
still seemed to be present in the patch, for which I never saw a
followup from Pavel.  IMO this patch should have gotten marked
"Returned with Feedback" pending a response from Pavel.

Josh

[1] https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view?id=1174
[2] http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAK3UJREth9DVL5U7ewOLQYhXF7EcV5BABFE+pzPQjkPfqbW=vQ@mail.gmail.com