Re: Mailing list archiver - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jordan Deitch
Subject Re: Mailing list archiver
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks for the feedback! I will continue to address these issues, and I intend on adding #postgresql IRC logs as well :-)
This software was written by me particularly for this purpose; I will clean up / comment, then publish the source to my github - I'll shoot a reply here with that sometime in the next day or two

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 8:50 AM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
Michelle Konzack wrote:
> This is bizzar, because the URL <http://pg.rsa.pub/>
> is perfectly working for me.

It fails for me exactly as Peter described.

I added this entry to /etc/hosts:

54.231.120.105  pg.rsa.pub

and then I could see the site.  It looks like an interesting interface.
There are bugs related to loading pages, and the collapsing feature is a
bit odd, but it seems promising.

--
Álvaro Herrera                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/