Re: How to analyze of short but heavy intermittent slowdown on BIND on production database (or BIND vs log_lock_waits) - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Maxim Boguk
Subject Re: How to analyze of short but heavy intermittent slowdown on BIND on production database (or BIND vs log_lock_waits)
Date
In response to Re: How to analyze of short but heavy intermittent slowdown on BIND on production database (or BIND vs log_lock_waits)  (MichaelDBA <MichaelDBA@sqlexec.com>)