hot_standby_feedback parameter doesn't work - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Andrey Zhidenkov
Subject hot_standby_feedback parameter doesn't work
Date
Re: hot_standby_feedback parameter doesn't work  (Rui DeSousa <rui@crazybean.net>)
Re: hot_standby_feedback parameter doesn't work  (Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk>)
List pgsql-admin
We have a few database clusters (1 master, 2 hot standbys) with
hot_standby_feedback setting on. But I am constantly seeing query
conflicts on standbys because dead rows on the masters are deleted by
VACUUM. Usually I notice it shortly after VACUUM ends, because the
replication lag on replicas is starting to increase.

vacuum_defer_cleanup_age = 0. PostgreSQL version is 9.5.13. Cluster
load is about 1500 transactions per second.

Any ideas?

-
With the best regards, Andrey Zhidenkov