Re: [GENERAL] Huge Pages - setting the right value - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Kerber
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Huge Pages - setting the right value
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes, those should always be disabled using tuned or other methods. Using tuned is described here (second method).  I think the grub.conf method described is unique to RHEL/OEL/CENTOS.  http://houseofbrick.com/disabling-transparent-hugepages-using-tuned/