Re: MSVC Build support with visual studio 2019 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Haribabu Kommi
Subject Re: MSVC Build support with visual studio 2019
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Wed, 5 Jun 2019 at 17:22, Juan José Santamaría Flecha <juanjo.santamaria@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 10:30 AM Haribabu Kommi <kommi.haribabu@gmail.com> wrote:

Updated patches are attached.

All patches apply, build and pass tests. The patch '0001-support-building-with-visual-studio-2019_v10_to_v9.6_v3.patch' applies on version 9.5.

Not sure if more review is needed before moving to 'ready for commite'r, but I have no more comments to make on current patches.

Thanks for the review. Yes, that patch applies till 9.5, it is my mistake in naming the patch.

Regards,
Haribabu Kommi