Re: [BUG] Wrong colors on SQL table result - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca
Subject Re: [BUG] Wrong colors on SQL table result
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello Guillaume,

Thanks for your answer. However, I just tested 1.16.1. The problem is still present.

Regards,

---
     Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca, Me.
            luizluca@gmail.com

2013/6/19 Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>
On Wed, 2013-06-19 at 16:07 -0300, Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using pgadmin3 1.14.3 on OpenSUSE 12.3. I'm facing problems with
> pgadmin3 color on SQL query result table when using "OpenSUSE Dark theme"
> on KDE. pgadmin3 uses:
>
> non selected cell background color = View Background (correct)
> non selected cell text color = Button text (wrong, should be View Text)
> selected cell background color = Selection Background (correct)
> selected cell text color =  Window Text (wrong, should be Selection Text)
>
> In the SQL query result table, my View Background and Button text are both
> white. So, this way, I get blank cells.
> For light themes, generally Button text and view text are the same.
>
> There is other non-critical color problems with tabs, object browser tree
> that are easly visible when a dark window backound color scheme is used.
>
> Also, when I change the colorscheme, some parts of pgadmin updates its
> colors while others keep the startup color. Maybe there is some event that
> needs to be treated.

1.16 got some fixes around this, so you should try this release.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info