Re: streaming replication, "frozen snapshot backup on it" and missing relfile (postgres 9.2.3 on xfs + LVM) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Powers
Subject Re: streaming replication, "frozen snapshot backup on it" and missing relfile (postgres 9.2.3 on xfs + LVM)
Date
In response to Re: streaming replication, "frozen snapshot backup on it" and missing relfile (postgres 9.2.3 on xfs + LVM)  (Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas@vmware.com>)
Responses Re: streaming replication, "frozen snapshot backup on it" and missing relfile (postgres 9.2.3 on xfs + LVM)  (Benedikt Grundmann <bgrundmann@janestreet.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
I'll try to get the primary upgraded over the weekend when we can afford a restart.

In the meantime I have a single test showing that a shutdown, snapshot, restart produces a backup that passes the vacuum analyze test.  I'm going to run a full vacuum today.

-David