Re: next release - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Jade Koskela
Subject Re: next release
Date
List pgsql-odbc
So what are the steps involved with a release?

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 9:30 AM, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:
On 06/17/2015 07:48 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 3:07 AM, Jade Koskela <jkoskeladev@gmail.com> wrote:
Any estimate on when the next release will be out?

No idea. The last persons who did a release were Inoue-san, Saito-san
and Heikki (-san), all of them added in CC. IMHO, at this point we had
better release a new version soon. It is been long since the last one.

I've never actually been involved with making a release.

I totally agree that we're long overdue for a release.

It would be good to document the release process so that others than Inoue-san and Saito-san could do it, too...

- Heikki