Re: postgresql.conf file goes missing everytime I restart postgres DB server. - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From arnab biswas
Subject Re: postgresql.conf file goes missing everytime I restart postgres DB server.
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi Shreeyansh,

I followed these two links for postgresql bdr setup:

Hence, the default installation directory created was:
/var/lib/postgresql/9.4/main     and.
/var/lib/postgresql/9.4-bdr/main

Regards,

ARNAB BISWAS