Re: Parallel scan with SubTransGetTopmostTransaction assert coredump - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Nancarrow
Subject Re: Parallel scan with SubTransGetTopmostTransaction assert coredump
Date
Re: Parallel scan with SubTransGetTopmostTransaction assert coredump  (Pavel Borisov <pashkin.elfe@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 4, 2021 at 7:55 PM Pavel Borisov <pashkin.elfe@gmail.com> wrote:

> Greg, thanks for the fast response! I suppose that a check for IsolationUsesXactSnapshot() is also useful in a
GetTransactionSnapshotfor the correct processing of a case with NULL transaction snapshot.

> This corrects mentioned check-world test.
> PFA v7 patch.

Ah, thanks for that (I didn't debug that failure).
But is the coredump issue reproducible now? (using v7 and your test script)

Regards,
Greg Nancarrow
Fujitsu Australia