Re: Parallel scan with SubTransGetTopmostTransaction assert coredump - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Nancarrow
Subject Re: Parallel scan with SubTransGetTopmostTransaction assert coredump
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 5, 2021 at 12:03 PM Greg Nancarrow <gregn4422@gmail.com> wrote:

As the current v7 patch doesn't fix the coredump issue and also the
cfbot is now failing (as one of the regression tests fails) I'm
reinstating my v2/v5 patch (as v8) as the current best solution to
this issue.
So far I haven't found a test case (e.g. isolation level) that breaks
the patch. Pavel did encounter an error (but no crash) when testing
the patch with SERIALIZABLE, but he found that this error occurred
anyway without the patch.

Regards,
Greg Nancarrow
Fujitsu Australia