Re: Postgres won't start - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Oliver Elphick
Subject Re: Postgres won't start
Date
Re: Postgres won't start  (Brar Piening <brar@gmx.de>)
List pgsql-general
To start with, it worked but the pg_hba.conf entry appeared to be wrong.  I tried changing that and then the current problem started.  I tried "listen_addresses = '*'"; then back to just 'localhost'.

Since I have maximum logging enabled, I don't think it is getting as far as reading the configuration files - that is not mentioned in the log.

There is no other instance of postgres running.