Question: Restore tar file- exit code:1 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Ilke Aldemir
Subject Question: Restore tar file- exit code:1
Date
List pgadmin-support
Dear Support Team,

I am currently follwing an online course from Udemy, however I have not been able to restore the data file (tar) which I am supposed to be using. Whenever I want to rstore the file I receive an error response (exit code:1). I have tried to open the file from various different local folders on my device, as well as through a manual drag&drop, however none of the options have worked for me.

Here is a screenshot of the problem:
image.png

I also tried to reinstall postgre and pgadmin but that did not work either.

I really hope you can help me out.
Thank you very much in advance!
Best regards

Ilke Aldemir