Re: Unsigned 64 bit integer to numeric - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From didier
Subject Re: Unsigned 64 bit integer to numeric
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,
I don't think  so, but there's an (unmaintained?) uint extension at

On Wed, Dec 4, 2019 at 11:24 AM Dmitry Dolgov <9erthalion6@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Probably a simple question, but I don't see a simple answer so far. In
one extension I want to convert uint64 into a numeric to put it
eventually into a jsonb object. As far as I see in numeric.c there are
functions only for signed int64. Is there a way to achive this with
uint64 (without duplicating significant part of numeric implementation
in the extension)?