Re: Vitesse DB call for testing - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From CK Tan
Subject Re: Vitesse DB call for testing
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Mark,

Vitesse DB won't be open-sourced, or it would have been a contrib
module to postgres. We should take further discussions off this list.
People should contact me directly if there is any questions.

Thanks,
cktan@vitessedata.com