Requires rpm for fresh installation of Postgres 9.3.0 database for Oracle Linux 64 bit - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Tushar Motghare
Subject Requires rpm for fresh installation of Postgres 9.3.0 database for Oracle Linux 64 bit
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Sir/Mam,

I am having the Oracle Linux server which is not having internet connection. I want to install postgres 9.3.0 on that server so i required rpm package.. It is fresh installation.
I am not getting the exact rpm for this.

Can you please provide me the rpm for this also which are those rpm i required to install and also provide me the link from where i can download.

I have search the postgresql website but i have not found the exact link.

Can you please do the needful.

Please feel free to call if needed.

Thanks
Tushar Motghare