Re: Turning recovery.conf into GUCs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jaime Casanova
Subject Re: Turning recovery.conf into GUCs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 2:00 AM, Jaime Casanova <jaime@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 12:27 PM, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>
>> * Maybe we should rename names like pause_at_recovery_target to
>>   recovery_pause_at_target? Since we already force everyone to bother
>>   changing their setup...
>
> i don't have a problem with this, anyone else? if no one speaks i will
> do what Andres suggests

Actually Michael had objected to this idea but i forgot about that...
so i will wait for some consensus (my personal opinion is that
Michael's argument is a good one)

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación