Re: Postgres 9.3 command line displaying language - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Jaime Casanova
Subject Re: Postgres 9.3 command line displaying language
Date
List pgsql-bugs
El 26/05/2014 17:30, "Ariel Bello" <metalkorzus@gmail.com> escribi=F3:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using Postgres 9.3 on Windows 7, and when I type some command on
terminal, like postgres the displaying language of the results is
Portuguese. I live in Brazil, born here, know portuguese as mother language
and all, but it's annoying!

> How can I change the language to english?

This list is for reporting bugs, which this is not. Next time use
pgsql-general@postgresql.org for this kind of question.

Now, to answer you: set lc_messages to C in postgresql.conf
There is a more appropiate set but can't remember the names in Windows

--
Jaime Casanova
PostgreSQL consultant