Re: REASSIGN OWNED doesn't know how to deal with USER MAPPINGs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jaime Casanova
Subject Re: REASSIGN OWNED doesn't know how to deal with USER MAPPINGs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 10 December 2015 at 13:04, Jaime Casanova
<jaime.casanova@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We just notice $SUBJECT. Attached patch fixes it by ignoring USER
> MAPPINGs in shdepReassignOwned() just like it happens with default
> ACLs.

BTW, shouldn't we at least give a warning on those cases instead of
asuming that the user will know that some objects were ignored?

--
Jaime Casanova                      www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación