Re: Unable to create a server - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Fahar Abbas
Subject Re: Unable to create a server
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Lee!

Kindly add pgadmin-support@postgresql.org for any issue specific to pgadmin4 and i have already added.

Can you please share pgadmin4.log file (Windows: %APPDATA%\pgAdmin\pgadmin4.log)

In case you do not see any log then you need to enable pgadmin4.log, please visit the following page:

Kind regards,