Re: BUG #15816: PostgreSQL 12 Beta 1, pgAdmin 4 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Fahar Abbas
Subject Re: BUG #15816: PostgreSQL 12 Beta 1, pgAdmin 4
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hello Team!

We don't support pgadmin4 on v12 yet and we will let you know once support will be available.

And we have already added same information on installation guide of PostgreSQL v12 yesterday:
pgAdmin 4 is not available for PostgreSQL version 12 Beta

pgAdmin4 team is also working on this feature:

Kind Regards,