Re: Two version - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Fahar Abbas
Subject Re: Two version
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

We don't support PostgreSQL 9.5 and the supported versions are PostgreSQL-10 to PostgreSQL 15 for pgadmin4.
Kindly upgrade to any supported version.
We recommend updating the latest version of pgadmin4 at https://www.pgadmin.org/download/pgadmin-4-windows/.
Yes, it is possible on windows to keep pgadmin4v5 and pgadmin4v6 but it is not recommended.

Kind Regards,