Re: BUG #16384: having trouble while installation - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Fahar Abbas
Subject Re: BUG #16384: having trouble while installation
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

Can you please run stackbuilder via terminal and share the output with us?

On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 2:32 PM Yang Yingjun(YFPOIT) <yyang26@yfpo.com> wrote:

Hello,

       When I installed PostgreSQL, I encountered a similar problem through the stack builder installation tool.

       I can use my browser to directly access the URL address in the prompt message to open the following page.

Does it indicate that there is no problem with network access, but where the internal interface of the software fails?

       I sincerely look forward to your reply. THX.

Yang Yingjun

Yyang26@yfpo.com

--
Fahar Abbas