Re: The pgAdmin 4 server could not be contacted: - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Fahar Abbas
Subject Re: The pgAdmin 4 server could not be contacted:
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

pgadmin4 is working perfectly alright on the MACBigSur, can you please verify in the  latest pgadmin4 5.2 release from link below

Issue is also reproducible on PostgreSQL 9.6, 10, 11 and 12 versions and i have already raised it and hopefully we will fix it in the next release of PostgreSQL.