Re: Require assistance to install pgadmin software - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Fahar Abbas
Subject Re: Require assistance to install pgadmin software
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Mallika!

On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 1:02 PM Mallika Aravelly <mallika.aravelly@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Team,

I'm trying to install pgadmin4 silently using userdata script but I'm unable to install. Requesting help to install pgadmin4 on the Windows 10 machine.

I am able to install pgadmin4 successfully on Windows 10 64 bit. What does your mean "install pgadmin4 silently using userdata script" ?

Can you please share the exact steps to reproduce and  the snapshot accordingly?

Expecting your reply and help towards this.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Mallika Aravelly.

--