Re: regarding bdr extension - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Durgamahesh Manne
Subject Re: regarding bdr extension
Date
List pgsql-general

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 10:43 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 9/28/18 8:41 AM, Durgamahesh Manne wrote:
> Hi
>
> This is regarding bdr extension issue. I got below error at the time i
> have tried to create the bdr extention
>

> ERROR: could not open extension control file
> "opt/PostgreSQL/10/share/postgresql/extension/bdr.control": No such file
> or directory

OS and version?

How are you installing BDR, from package or source?

What was the exact command that led to the error?

Does opt/PostgreSQL/10/share/postgresql/extension/bdr.control exist?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

 Hi

    OS and version?

DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
DISTRIB_RELEASE=16.04
DISTRIB_CODENAME=xenial
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS"
NAME="Ubuntu"
VERSION="16.04.3 LTS (Xenial Xerus)"
ID=ubuntu
ID_LIKE=debian
PRETTY_NAME="Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS"
VERSION_ID="16.04"
VERSION_CODENAME=xenial
UBUNTU_CODENAME=xenial

database version is 10

2) How are you installing BDR, from package or source?

i am trying to install bdr by using postgres 10 one click installer

3) What was the exact command that led to the error?

 after  i have installed postgres 10  i ran CREATE EXTENSION bdr led to error

4) Does opt/PostgreSQL/10/share/postgresql/extension/bdr.control exist?

  i ran CREATE EXTENSION bdr which led to below error

  > ERROR: could not open extension control file
> "opt/PostgreSQL/10/share/postgresql/extension/bdr.control": No such file
> or directory

   Regards

Durgamahesh Manne