Re: regarding bdr extension - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Durgamahesh Manne
Subject Re: regarding bdr extension
Date
List pgsql-general

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 7:22 PM Andreas Kretschmer <andreas@a-kretschmer.de> wrote:

Am 02.10.2018 um 15:29 schrieb Adrian Klaver:

>> does this pgdg repository useful for configuration of bdr v3 ?
>
> BDR is a third party extension from 2nd Quadrant, they would be the
> ones to ask about configuring.

i said it already, BDR3 is not for public, only for our customers. You
will need a own support contract.

Durgamahesh Manne, please contact us, if you are interesst in BDR version 3.

Regards, Andreas

--
2ndQuadrant - The PostgreSQL Support Company.
www.2ndQuadrant.com

Ok, thank you.  i will contact you for bdr contract support if my company needs to use bdr v3