Regarding pgaudit log_directory - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Durgamahesh Manne
Subject Regarding pgaudit log_directory
Date
List pgsql-general

On Saturday, March 30, 2019, David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> wrote:
On 3/29/19 3:32 PM, Durgamahesh Manne wrote:

   I could not find parameter related to pgaudit log_directory  .

pgAudit does not support logging outside the standard PostgreSQL logging facility and there are no plans for such a feature.

The general solution is to use Splunk, ELK, etc. to do manipulation of the PostgreSQL logs.

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net

Hi

Please let me know open source application interface to do manipulation of pgaudit logs only
As I have installed pgaudit successfully

Regards

Durgamahesh Manne